When the kids are bugging me to bake something, but I don't have the time, I turn to these no bake brownies recipe. This brownies recipe is quick, easy, and uses ingredients you probably have on hand in your pantry. It can be such a relief to make dessert without having to turn on your oven!
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk and unsweetened chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, until chocolate is melted and mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the graham cracker crumbs and half of the chopped walnuts.
- Spread in the prepared pan. Top with the remaining walnuts.
- Chill until firm, 3-4 hours.
The easiest way to get graham cracker crumbs is to put the crackers into a food processor and pulse them until they are a fine crumb. You could also crumble them with your hands, or put them in a ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
But don't miss out these other no-bake desserts: Chocolate, Peanut and Pretzel No-Bake Haystack Cookies, Simple Raspberry Fool, Caramel Chocolate Frappe, Simple Butterscotch Pudding, Raspberries with Olive Oil Blueberry Sauce, and even Fruit Salad on a Stick.