Here are more than a dozen delicious shrimp recipes, including several recipes for shrimp scampi and garlic shrimp, grilled shrimp, shrimp salad recipes, and shrimp appetizers.
- Shrimp Scampi With Garlic - This popular top rated shrimp scampi is made with lots of butter and garlic, green onions, a little white wine, lemon juice, parsley, and seasonings.
Slow Cooker Garlic Shrimp - This spicy garlic shrimp is cooked in the slow cooker. The garlic and spicy seasonings are slowly cooked together. The shrimp is added to the aromatic sauce and cooked for about 20 minutes longer, or just until done.
- Creole Shrimp Etouffee - This shrimp is literally smothered (etouffee means "smothered") in a superb rich tomato sauce.
- Shrimp Cakes With Sriracha Mayonnaise - These delicious shrimp cakes make a fabulous meal with the spicy Sriracha sauce, fries, and pickles. You might also serve them as in sandwiches or as appetizer bites.
- Chicken and Shrimp Pilaf with Bacon - This tasty rice pilaf features diced cooked chicken and shrimp.
- Shrimp Scampi With Lemon - This version of the flavorful shrimp scampi is made olive oil and vermouth, garlic, lemon, and other seasonings.
- Southern Pickled Shrimp with Fresh Dill - Serve these fabulous pickled shrimp with spreads and crusty little baguette slices.
- Shrimp Cocktail Sauce - This cocktail sauce is perfect with chilled cooked shrimp. Arrange the shrimp around small bowls or cocktail glasses filled with the sauce.
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Shrimp - A colorful sweet and sour sauce brings shrimp, pineapple, and peppers together in this slow cooker dish.
- Grilled Shrimp Before grilling, shrimp is marinated in a mixture of lemon juice, green onions, garlic, and herbs, along with other seasonings.
- Baked Shrimp Scampi With Lemon and Parsley - In this easy and great tasting dish, the shrimp is baked with melted butter, garlic, parsley, and other herbs and seasonings.
- Simple Garlic Shrimp - A quick and easy skillet shrimp with olive oil, butter, garlic, parsley, lemon, and other seasonings.
- Southern Fried Shrimp - Shrimp is seasoned then battered with a mixture of egg, cream, cornmeal, and flour. This is an easy battered and fried shrimp recipe.
- Cajun Shrimp for Pasta - A flavorful shrimp recipe, made with garlic, peppers, stewed tomatoes, wine, Tabasco sauce, and seasonings. Top your favorite pasta with this great sauce.
- Easy Shrimp Salad with Tomatoes - A shrimp salad recipe with celery, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Serve this shrimp salad on romaine lettuce with tomato slices or avocado slices.
- Simple Bacon Wrapped Shrimp - A tasty appetizer of shrimp wrapped in a piece of bacon then broiled. Ingredients include shrimp, garlic powder, salt, and bacon.
- Shrimp and Macaroni Salad - A shrimp salad with macaroni, celery, green onions, and tomatoes, along with a dressing of yogurt, spicy mustard, and other seasonings.
- Shrimp Jambalaya - A great way to enjoy shrimp. This main dish jambalaya recipe is made with shrimp, garlic, tomatoes, rice, a little ham, and other chopped vegetables and seasonings.
- Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta - Shrimp is cooked with cream, pesto sauce, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. This shrimp is served with pasta and cooked red bell pepper strips and snow peas.
- Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Gumbo - Terri's gumbo is thick and flavorful, made with an authentic roux, shrimp, and spicy sausage and served with cooked rice.
- Shrimp and Rice Salad - This is a tasty shrimp salad with rice, peas, celery, mayonnaise, and seasonings. This is a delicious shrimp salad, loaded with flavor and hearty enough for a main dish. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce with sliced tomatoes on the side for a wonderful hot weather meal, or enjoy this salad any time of the year.
- Spicy Cream Sauce With Shrimp - This delicious spicy cream sauce with shrimp is a snap to prepare and tastes great over fish or pasta. Shown to the right, below, with red snapper and angel hair pasta.
Shrimp and Okra With Tomatoes and Rice - Okra, shrimp, and tomatoes team up in this dish. The delicious shrimp and vegetable combination is served with hot cooked rice.
More Shrimp Recipes