By the time a couple celebrates their second anniversary, they are more cozy with one another, making cotton the appropriate anniversary gift for this wedding anniversary celebration.
Here are some second wedding anniversary ideas and symbols to help you choose cotton or china gifts associated with your second marriage anniversary.
Second Anniversary Traditional Gift
The traditional gift is cotton. As a material, cotton is both durable and versatile. These are both important qualities in a successful marriage. Cotton has also been known as a symbol of great prosperity.
Second Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift
The modern gift is chinaware. Many people describe love as being elegant and beautiful. In the same way, many people view love, china is seen as elegant and beautiful, too.
Second Anniversary Gemstone
Second Anniversary Color
Seond Anniversary Flower
- The meaning of the cosmos flower is modesty.
Ways to Celebrate Your 2nd Anniversary
- Plan a Cotton Club-themed evening together and listen to jazz music.
- Plan a movie night and watch your wedding video.
- Get tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. to attend together.
Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 2nd Anniversary
- Cotton gloves.
- Cotton handkerchiefs or bandannas.
- Cotton T-shirts.
- Cotton plush towels.
- Canvas shopping bag or book bag.
- Cotton table cloth, napkins or place mats.
- Nifty looking cotton socks.
- Cozy cotton his and hers bathrobes.
- Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowcases.
- Rope hammock.
- China plates.
- China figurines.
- Garnet jewelry.
Gift Suggestions to Make for your 2nd Anniversary
- Put together a gift basket that has a variety of Cosmos seeds, along with a pair of cotton garden gloves, and a coupon on red paper stating your willingness to help plant the seeds.