Representing the blossoming partnership of a couple in their fourth year of marriage, flowers are appropriate and meaningful gifts for this anniversary.
Here are some 4th wedding anniversary ideas and symbols to help you choose gifts associated with your 4th marriage anniversary.
4th Anniversary Traditional Gift
4th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift
4th Anniversary Gemstone
Blue topaz or blue zircon.
4th Anniversary Color
Blue or green.
4th Anniversary Flower
- Although the meanings associated with this flower include stupidity and folly, other meanings are comfort and gentility. Focus on the comfort and gentility aspects!
Ways to Celebrate Your 4th Anniversary
- Plan a movie night and watch your wedding video.
- Get tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. to attend together.
Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 4th Anniversary
- Cut flowers.
- Potted flowering plants or bulbs such as an amaryllis plant.
- Gift certificate from a seed catalog.
- Pruning shears, or other garden tools.
- Floral scented candles and gifts.
- Floral paper weight.
- Books about flowers.
- Rose bushes.
- Glass dome with a flower in it.
- Floral print posters.
- Pearl or jade jewelry.
Gift Suggestions to Make for Your 4th Anniversary
- Put together a gift basket that has a variety of Fuchsia plants, along with a pair of leather garden gloves, and a coupon on jade green paper stating your willingness to help get the small plants in the soil.