Allison Lind, the owner of Allison Lind Interiors, is a writer, editor, and stylist who shifted from magazine writing to running her own boutique interior design company.
- Owner of Allison Lind Interiors, based in Seattle and New York City
- Former head stylist for the high-end interiors magazine Seattle Homes and Lifestyles
- Producing editor and stylist for Hachette Filipacchi Media
- Conceptualized and implemented the design for multiple makeover stories, including Mark Steines' office (host of E.T.) and Kelly Ripa's dressing room
- Contributed interior design content to The Spruce
Allison Lind is a former writer for The Spruce. Allison started her career as a journalist for Seattle Homes and Lifestyles, where she wrote about interior design, architecture and/or remodeling of high-end Northwest-area homes. From there, she moved on to Hachette Filipacchi Media where she worked as a writer/editor and stylist in the magazine world, creating interiors for celebrities such as Ty Pennington and Kelly Ripa. When her clients asked her to provide professional help with designing their own homes, she started her own design business, Allison Lind Interiors.
Allison received her Bachelor of Arts in Editorial Journalism from the University of Oregon in 2003.
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.