This Almond Joy Fudge is almost too good to be true! It's a quick and easy microwave fudge recipe, packed with shredded coconut and chunks of almonds, just like an Almond Joy candy bar. The base of the fudge is rich and chocolatey, with an amazing melt-in-your-mouth texture.
This microwave fudge comes together in only a few minutes, but tastes like a gourmet version of the popular candy bar! You won't believe something so good can be made in 10 minutes, in your own kitchen, with just a handful of ingredients.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped (I like using salted almonds)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut, divided use
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, stirring after every minute, for a total of 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed. Add the vanilla extract, salt, almonds, and 1 cup of the coconut, and stir until they are evenly distributed.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup coconut over the top of the fudge and press lightly to set it in the fudge.
6. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for 1-2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. For the best taste and texture, enjoy this fudge at room temperature.