- Interior designer with over 10 years of design and styling experience
- Contributing stylist for ElleDecor, HGTV, AphroChic, and Maison et Objet
- Featured designer for Elle South Africa, HGTV, and Apartment Therapy
- Designer, writer, and editor for Homepolish
Angela Belt is a former writer for The Spruce. She is an interior stylist, designer, and editor with over 10 years of interior design experience. Angela's interiors have been featured Elle South Africa, HGTV, and Rachel Ray Every Day magazines. She is the Senior 3D Viz Stylist for Wayfair and a contributing writer and editor for Homepolish.
- Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts, Howard University
- Art Fellow, UC Berkley Domestic Exchange program
Awards and Publications
- Elle South Africa, HGTV, and Rachel Ray Every Day magazines; featured designer
- REMIX: Decorating with Culture, Objects, and Soul; photo stylist
- REMIX Telly-award-winning video; featured designer
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.