Anne Fritz is a health and lifestyle writer for The Spruce. She was also the founding editor of Create For Me, a magazine for women in their 20s.
- Her work has appeared in several media outlets such as Reader's Digest, Cosmopolitan, Patch, In Style, Insider, SELF Magazine, Everyday Health, Refinery29, Aol.com, and Men's Journal.
- Anne holds a B.S. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
Anne's writing covers everything from the dos and don'ts of holiday etiquette to the best acne treatments for teens. Fritz has worked in the publishing industry for over 20 years, most recently as an editor at publications such as Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Reader's Digest. When she's not writing, she can be found cooking up some new recipes or spending time with her family.
Anne holds a B.S. in magazine journalism from Syracuse University.
- 9 Things No One Tells You About C-Section Recovery, Self
- Best Soothing Creams and Moisturizers to Help Tame Eczema, Everyday Health
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair Review, What To Expect
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.