Browse antiques, collectibles, fine art, vintage clothing, and traditional yard sale fare twice each year at Antique Alley Texas.
Held in April and September, the antique festival has grown since its 1999 inception. Antique Alley Texas now includes sales in seven participating cities -- as well as numerous antique shows held in farm fields and barns along the route.
Because of its similar offerings and atmosphere, the area between Grandview and Cleburne is frequently referred to as "Little Round Top."
- More than 30 miles of sales
- Cleburne, Texas to Maypearl, Texas
- The numerous participating cities along and surrounding the route include Grandview, Maypearl, Sand Flat, Venus, Alvarado, and Cleburne. Check the Antique Alley Texas website for new additions before planning your trip.
- South on FM 916 and FM 4
Dates and Times:
- Held annually on the third Friday through Sunday of April and September
- 2017 Fall Dates: September 15-17th
- 2018 Spring Dates: April 20-22
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Rain or shine
Along the Way:
- Visit downtown as you pass through each city to enjoy sale vendors, food booths, and live music. Grandview food offerings include Mennonite baked goods.
- Watch for food vendors along the route selling everything from homemade ice cream and kettle corn to smoked turkey legs and barbecue.
Antique Alley Texas Tips:
- Don't miss the Sew-n-Sews in Grandview. They're a non-demonational group of ladies (ages 50-ish to 90-ish, as described by the organizers) who set up at the First Baptist Church parking lot. They offer home-sewn quilts, aprons, bonnets, potholders, and much more.
- Do not park on the highway or shoulder. It's a safety hazard for you and the other drivers, and the Highway Patrol will be writing tickets. Watch for designated pasture parking instead.
- In Grandview, free parking is available in church parking lots, such as the lot behind the First Baptist Church at 401 E. Criner, and on railroad easements.
- Keep an eye out for antique sales in local shops, empty fields, and downtown areas.
- Pay particular attention to the area Grandview and Cleburne. More pasture shows are opening each year, and you'll find hundreds of vendors at each one.
- Stop by "Junkin along the Tracks" while you're in Grandview. It's a new section of vendors along the railroad track that runs through the middle of town.
- Load It or Leave It: When a Bargain Isn't
- Antique Alley Texas vendor information
- Pick up official Antique Alley Texas maps for free at Pop and Gran's Antiques and More, located at 300 E. Criner Street, (downtown) Grandview, Texas 76050. The tri-fold maps inlcude directions, shopping tips, and more.