If you're looking for a spiked apple cider recipe, non-alcoholic hot cider recipe, easy mulled cider recipe, unusual apple cider recipe, large-batch mulled cider recipe or a recipe for mulling spices, this collection of apple cider recipes has something for you.
Alcoholic Apple Cider Recipes
Apple cider is traditionally spiked with rum or brandy, but it can also be mixed with other spirits. These alcoholic apple cider recipes include ingredients like dark rum, pear brandy, whiskey, butterscotch schnapps and Tuaca.
- This apple cider shandy recipe is a mix of oatmeal stout and chilled, non-alcoholic, sparkling apple cider.
- Hot gold apple cider punch is served with dark rum and Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps.
- Mulled apple cider is a brandy-spiked cider that can be mulled in a slow cooker.
- This hot apple toddy is a variation on a traditional hot toddy. It can be made with whiskey or with apple brandy.
- Hot apple pie is an apple cider cocktail made with Tuaca liqueur.
- This mulled apple cider recipe can be prepared with rum, brandy or Calvados.
Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider Recipes
Whether you're making hot cider for kids or adults, non-alcoholic apple cider is a great option. From a basic guide to mulling cider to recipes for hot buttered cider, maple mulled cider and more, these are the top non-alcoholic apple cider recipes to consider making for your friends and family.
- This hot buttered cider recipe is a kid-friendly variation on hot buttered rum.
- Wassail is a traditional German version of apple cider. Crockpot wassail can be made in a slow cooker.
- This Chai-spiced apple cider recipe is spiked with milk and tea instead of alcohol.
- Although you can add alcohol to this Crockpot spiced apple cider, it's very flavorful without any.
- Mulled cranberry apple cider features orange zest and fresh cranberries.
- Preeti's spiced apple cider is an easy apple cider recipe that features the same spices used in masala chai.
Easy Apple Cider Recipes
These recipes require very little work. Whether they're made in a Crockpot or microwave, or simply prepared quickly on the stove, they are much easier to make than most apple cider recipes.
- Mulling cider is incredibly easy with these illustrated step-by-step instructions for Crockpot apple cider.
- Crockpot apple cider is an easy way to make enough apple cider for 20 people.
- Mulled apple cider and Crockpot wassail can be prepared in a slow cooker.
Unusual Apple Cider Recipes
These apple cider recipes step outside the norms for apple cider.
- This Chai-spiced apple cider recipe includes tea and milk.
- Mulled cranberry apple cider features fresh cranberries.
Large-Batch Apple Cider Recipes
Making apple cider for a crowd? Try one of these large-batch apple cider recipes.
- Crockpot spiced apple cider serves up to eight people.
- Preeti's spiced apple cider serves eight to 10 people.
- Mulled apple cider serves 10 to 12 people.
- The spiked hot gold apple cider punch makes 15 servings.
- Crockpot apple cider serves 20.
Apple Cider Mulling Spice Mixes
You can prepare to mull mixes for quick and easy apple cider preparation anytime.
Some people like to give attractively packaged mulling spices like these away as holiday gifts.
- Apple mulling spice mix is a basic apple cider mulling spice mix.
- Whole spice mulling mix uses whole spices for a full-flavored apple cider.