Pork tenderloin is stuffed with bread crumb apple mixture, baked with apple juice, and topped with bacon.
- Cut each tenderloin lengthwise, but not all the way through. Flatten. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/3 cup apple juice with butter and sage. Stir in chopped apple and onion and stuffing mix.
- Spread stuffing mixture over one flattened pork tenderloin then top with the other flattened pork tenderloin. Skewer shut.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan. Pour the remaining 1 cup of apple juice over the meat then lay bacon across top.
- Roast uncovered at 350 F for 1 1/2 hours, or until cooked through.
- Remove skewers.