If you like artichokes, and you like hummus, then you'll love this recipe. This artichoke hummus recipe is a no brainer -- easy to make, artichoke hummus has a lot of different flavors that are sure to please any palate.
More Hummus Recipes
- 1 can/14 ounces chickpeas (drained with liquid set aside)
- 1 can/14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, artichokes, and tahini and blend.
- Slowly add olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
If artichoke hummus is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of chickpea liquid at a time until desired consistency.