Avery has written for Teen Vogue, W Magazine, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, Popsugar, and more. When she's not typing away at her computer, she can be found snapping photos, traveling the globe, or practicing yoga.
- Avery has been writing for The Spruce since December 2019
- She holds a degree from Tufts University, where she studied English, Communications, and Visual Arts.
- Avery has written for Teen Vogue, W Magazine, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, Popsugar, among others.
Prior to writing for The Spruce, Avery worked as a fashion assistant for the Paris market at Glamour Magazine. Now a journalist and photographer, Avery travels the globe snapping photos wherever she goes.
Avery earned her bachelor's degree from Tufts University, where she studied English, Communications, and Visual Arts.
- 11 Brands Killing the Affordable Cashmere Game, Popsugar
- 7 Nut-Free Protein Bars That Are Not Only Allergy-Safe, But Also Full of Flavor, Popsugar
- Summer Sandals For Your Kids That Will Actually Stay On Their Feet, Totliving
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.