Avery has been with Dotdash since September 2018. Before joining the team, Avery worked as an associate digital editor at the luxury magazine DEPARTURES covering travel, food, and culture. She has also worked as a staff writer at For the Win (USA TODAY Sports) as well as a news and trends reporter at HuffPost.
- Avery’s work has appeared in a variety of publications including Elle, Billboard, Nylon, Departures, Noisey (Vice), Travel + Leisure, Lenny Letter, For the Win (USA TODAY Sports), and more
- Has written for The Spruce since September 2018
- Avery received a BA in English Literature from Amherst College
Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Elle, Billboard, Nylon, Noisey (Vice), Travel + Leisure, Lenny Letter, PAPER, and more. Avery received a BA in English Literature from Amherst College. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram at @averywstone.
Avery received a BA in English Literature from Amherst College.
- What Does It Mean to Be a Good Ally in 2019? GQ
- Would You Instagram Your Botox Appointment? The Cut
- Tegan and Sara: "It's Always About What Can We Do That's New, That's a Risk," Noisey (Vice)
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.