Avocado Toasts for Breakfast Forever!! There's nothing quicker or easier than serving up a healthy breakfast toast for you and your family! Not only are they quick and easy, they're also versatile and healthy! They are also nice and easy to take to go! You can make savory or sweet toasts and try a different one each day!
Avocado and queso toast is pretty and tasty. The creamy avocado pairs well with the crispy toast. The queso fresco adds a nice salty bite. You can also add a little paprika for a little spice. If you're feeling really wild, just drizzle on some of that Sriracha or any other hot sauce! You can totally add other delicious toppings too! Try adding a fried egg, bacon crumbles, tomatoes, or salsa! The possibilities are endless and delicious!
Who doesn't love bacon and eggs but it's nice to have a bacon and egg-free breakfast once in a while! The avocado is super filling and satisfying without the addition of meat or eggs! The healthy fats keep you full all morning long and satisfy your savory cravings!
- 1 large avocado (ripe)
- 2 slices wheat bread (whole grain, toasted)
- 1/4 cup queso fresco
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toast the whole grain bread to your desired toastiness.
- Slice open the avocado and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and gently mash it in a bowl.
- Divide the avocado mash in half and spread half of the mash on each slice of the toast.
- Crumble the queso fresco over the top of each toast. Sprinkle on the paprika and salt and serve immediately!