Ayn-Monique Klahre spent 12 years working as a magazine editor at outlets like Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Instyle, and Family Fun. She writes about home décor products for The Spruce.
- She has been published in The New York Times, Better Homes & Gardens, Real Simple, The Kitchn, Good Housekeeping, and more
- She has a B.A. in politics from Princeton and attended the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism Publishing Course
- She has written for The Spruce since 2017
Ayn-Monique Klahre writes about the latest in home trends and lifestyle topics, including decorating, DIY, and entertaining. Her work has appeared in numerous publications, including The New York Times, The Nest, The Kitchen, and Real Simple, among others.
She has a B.A. in politics from Princeton and attended the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism Publishing Course.
- How to Choose the Right Dining Table for Your Home, The New York Times
- Clever Drawer Decluttering Ideas to Steal from Instagram Organizers, Real Simple
- 25 No-Fail Paint Colors, Picked by Interior Designers, The Nest
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.