Quotes allow us to place our thoughts and feelings in the journaling on our scrapbook pages and greeting cards even when we don't know what words to say ourselves. They express what we wanted to say in an eloquent and thoughtful way. The baby quotes below have all been selected especially for scrapbooking baby photos, with a specific focus on the new birth. For ideas for baby scrapbook pages be sure to visit the Baby Scrapbook Pages gallery and the More Baby Scrapbook Pages gallery.
Also, you can find a complete list of Baby Scrapbooking Resources here on About.com. This list includes not only scrapbook page ideas but also free patterns, technique step by step instructions, and links to more quotes for your scrapbook pages and baby cards.
- Oh the places you’ll go and the people you’ll see. Dr. Seuss
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. Unknown
- Birth is the sudden opening of a window through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything. William MacNeile Dixon
- From small beginnings come great things. Proverb
- I love these little people and it is no slight thing that they, who are so fresh from God, love us. Charles Dickens
- When you're drawing up your first list of life's miracles, you might place near the top the first moment your baby smiles at you. Bob Greene
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. Don Herrold
- My precious little baby, I have loved you from the start, you are a tiny miracle, laying closely to my heart. Unknown
- Every baby needs a lap. Henry Robin
- God sends us many precious gifts,
But there is none that can compare
With the wonder of our baby
Who is the answer to our prayer. Unknown
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life that you've imagined. Henry David Thoreau Click here for more Imagination and Dream Quotes.
- A baby will make love stronger, days longer, nights shorter, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. Unknown
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels. Eileen Elias Freeman
- ...a little child, born yesterday,
A thing on mother's milk and kisses fed...Shelley
- A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. Carl Sandburg
- If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. Vincent van Gogh
- I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility. Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here for an hour, I would have died for you
This is the miracle of life. Unknown
For scrapbook page ideas that use quotes, be sure to visit the gallery Scrapbook Page Ideas Using Quotes - 24 Pages and 24 Quotes.