My roast was relatively small, but feel free to use a larger roast and increase the bacon and other ingredients proportionately. Serve this tasty pork roast with potatoes and green beans or corn for a hearty and delicious family meal.
- 1 pork loin roast, boneless, about 2 to 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning blend, such as Montreal or Chicago Steak Seasoning, or other grill seasoning mixture
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 to 7 slices bacon
- Glaze Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the steak seasoning and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; rub the mixture all over the roast.
- Put the roast in a foil lined baking dish. Arrange bacon over the pork, tucking the ends under the roast.
- Roast to about 140° on an instant read thermometer, or about 55 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Generously brush the glaze mixture over the roast and continue roasting for 15 minutes, or until the roast registers about 155 on a meat thermometer or instant read thermometer.
Serves 6 to 8.
More Pork Roast Recipes and Related
Spiced Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Pork Loin and Beans
Chili Rubbed Pork Loin With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
Pork Loin with Cranberry Sauce, Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker Pork Loin With Cranberry Orange Relish
Beer Braised Pork Loin
Garlic and Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast