The feng shui element of the Helpful People bagua area is Metal, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Metal element or the element that nourishes it (Earth feng shui element nourishes Metal).
The life area connected to the Northwest Bagua area of your home (or the lower right if you are using the BTB Bagua) is called Helpful People & Blessings, so it is recommended to always reflect, at least in some of your Northwest feng shui cures, the energy to help attract beneficial people in your life.
It is equally important to express your gratitude for all the helpful/beneficial energy in your life, and this feng shui Bagua area is the ideal Bagua area to express your gratitude.
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Helpful People Bagua area of your home or office:
- Art with strong Metal element energy (see examples of good feng shui Metal element art).
- Art expressing the energy of gratitude. Focus on finding images that genuinely express your gratitude for all the blessings in your life. Be mindful about the colors in your chosen art as a feng shui cure and avoid strong Fire or Water feng shui element colors in the Northwest Bagua area of your home.
- Earth element art (see examples of good feng shui Earth element art).
- Travel images or photos of your benefactors. The Helpful People and Blessings feng shui Bagua area also supports the energy of travel, so if you want to travel more, be sure to express this energy here. You can do that with travel photos, maps, etc. Photos of people who have helped you grow in life are also good to display in the Northwest Bagua area.
- Tall lights are considered a good feng shui cure for any Bagua area. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure. However, be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture work well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
- Metal or Earth element items such as tall sculptures, decor items in Metal feng shui element colors (white, gray) and shapes. Be mindful about using the shape of the Metal or Earth feng shui elements to further strengthen this bagua area. Avoid Fire and Water feng shui element shapes in decorating this area.
- You might also choose to paint the walls of your Helpful People bagua area in any of the Metal or Earth feng shui element colors.
Need feng shui tips for other bagua areas of your home? Explore these easy tips for all bagua areas of your home.