If you're making this cake for kids, call it a "Better Than Anything Cake!"
This is a popular, irresistible chocolate cake dessert with loads of chocolate, caramel topping, candy bars and whipped topping.
Use your favorite chocolate cake recipe or bake a cake with a cake mix for this scrumptious dessert.
- 1 chocolate cake, baked in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan
- 3/4 cup fudge topping, slightly warmed
- 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping, slightly warmed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 chocolate covered toffee bars or 1 1/3 cups of toffee and chocolate chips (Heath Bar)
- 1 tub (8 ounces) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bake the cake and leave it in the pan to cool slightly.
- While the cake is still slightly warm, make holes in the entire top of the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon or a large fork.
- One at a time, pour the fudge and butterscotch toppings and condensed milk over the top of the cake, letting each flavor soak in before adding the next.
- Crush three of the toffee candy bars and sprinkle over the top, or sprinkle with chocolate and toffee pieces.
- Frost the cake with the whipped topping.
- Crush the three remaining toffee bars and sprinkle over the whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!!