This easy broccoli chicken is cooked to perfection in the slow cooker.
The simple combination of chicken breasts, broccoli, and condensed soup makes a fabulous everyday dinner. Serve this flavorful dish over hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta.
- 1 can (approx. 10 1/2 ounces) condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Boneless chicken breasts - I buy the frozen ones with 6-7 in a bag - approx. 3 pounds
- 1 bag (12 to 16 ounces) frozen broccoli
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Place chicken pieces in the crock pot.
- Cover with the frozen broccoli and spoon the cream of broccoli soup over all. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours. (Boneless chicken breasts might be dry if cooked too long.)
- Add milk about 45 minutes before done, or 30 minutes if cooking on high.
- Serve poured over rice. Yummy!
You Might Also Like
This delicious chicken and biscuits are a meal the whole family will enjoy, and the slow cooker makes preparation a breeze. I used frozen biscuits, but refrigerator or fresh cut-out biscuits could be used as well.
This is a simple chicken barbecue for the slow cooker. The chicken breasts and only two other ingredients are combined and slow cooked to perfection. Serve on buns with coleslaw and your favorite barbecue sides and toppings.
This easy slow cooker chicken dish gets great flavor from Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, and condensed soup.
The flavorful sauce for this easy chicken dish is made with a little marmalade, honey, chipotle peppers, and seasonings. Serve this tasty family meal with baked potatoes or a rice dish.
Beans and chicken team up in this tasty, hearty chicken chili. Make this easy slow cooker chicken chili for a family dinner or make a big pot for a game day gathering.
A homemade barbecue sauce makes this slow cooked chicken flavorful and juicy. Serve the chicken on split toasted buns with coleslaw and baked beans, along with sliced pickles and your favorite side dishes for barbecue. This recipe is made with boneless chicken breasts and thighs.
In this recipe, chicken breasts are marinated then slow cooked with mushrooms, bell peppers, and mandarin orange slices. Serve this tangy spiced chicken with hot cooked rice or noodles.