This Black Russian Cake gets its name from the famous cocktail made with vodka and Kahlua, a coffee-flavored liqueur. Bake this delicious cake in a bundt cake pan and top with a thick chocolate glaze.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- Place all ingredients, except chocolate glaze, in a large bowl. Mix on low for 1 minute. Mix for another 3 minutes on medium until completely combines.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Top cake with Thick Chocolate Glaze. Store in an airtight container.