Yogurt is added to the cake mix, making it wonderfully moist. Orange juice concentrate and frozen blueberries add to the flavor and texture of this easy cake.
Bake this blueberry cake in a Bundt cake pan or tube cake pan. Use plain, vanilla, or blueberry yogurt in this moist, delicious cake.
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces plain, vanilla, or blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar if using unsweetened yogurt
- 1/3 cup canola oil, corn oil, or safflower oil
- 1 white cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- Grease and flour a 10 or 12-cup Bundt cake pan or a tube cake pan. Heat the oven to 325° for a dark-colored Bundt cake pan or nonstick pan, or 350° for a light-colored pan.
- In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat together the eggs, yogurt, orange juice concentrate, sugar, and oil until smooth. Slowly beat in the cake mix. Continue beating on high speed for 2 minutes. Fold blueberries into the batter. The batter will be somewhat lumpy. Spoon into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, depending on pan size and color, or until browned and a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan on a rack for about 10 minutes, then carefully remove the cake from the pan to cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake or finish it with a simple orange glaze.
You Might Also Like