This is a delicious homemade yeast bread, and the bread machine makes preparation almost hands-free. It's a wonderful bread for sandwiches and toast.
To make dinner rolls with the dough, use the dough cycle.
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add ingredients to the bread machine pan in the order recommended by your bread machine manufacturer.
- Use basic and medium crust settings.
To Make Rolls:
- Use the dough setting.
- Remove the dough, divide into about 10 to 12 pieces, and shape into rolls.
- Place in a pan and let rise for about 45 minutes, or until doubled. Bake at 375 F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
You Might Also Like