You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Yet picky eaters can make it a challenge to find healthy breakfast foods. With these breakfast recipes, you'll have no trouble getting them off to a good start!
Smoothie Recipes for Breakfast
- Green Smoothie Recipe -- I call these "emerald smoothies" when I'm serving them to picky eaters. They'll never guess they are made with spinach!
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies -- Sweet enough for dessert, healthy enough for breakfast.
- Lemon Blueberry Smoothies -- I call these the antioxidant special, because they're loaded with antioxidant-rich blueberries.
- Banana Smoothies -- Cool, healthy and refreshing, these smoothies are sweet and creamy, with no added sugar.
- Strawberry Smoothie -- A refreshing and healthy way to start the day.
- Sunrise Smoothies -- A refreshing way to start the day.
Healthy Muffins and Quick Breads
- Blueberry Scones Recipe -- The lemon sugar topping makes these scones taste like they came from a bakery.
- Banana Bread Recipe -- A smear of cream cheese gives this banana bread a rich flavor and added protein.
Pancakes and French Toast
- Bisquick Pancakes -- These light and fluffy pancakes are sure to bring a smile to your picky eaters' faces.
- Blueberry Pancakes -- Sweet blueberries punctuate this fluffy pancake recipe that's guaranteed to be a hit with the kids.
Egg Recipes for Picky Eaters
- Eggs in a Basket -- Simple to prepare, and kids love the cutout toast.
- Mini Frittatas -- Don't let the fancy name fool you. These are just little omelettes made in mini muffin tins. Turkey pepperoni adds flavor and protein to these delicious hand-held breakfast treats.