Brie Dyas is a freelance writer who covers entertaining, design, hospitality, food, and travel. She reviews small appliances, home products, and decor for The Spruce.
- She has written for House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country, Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, Tasting Table, and Sotheby's, among others
- She is the founding editor of HuffPost Home and StyleList Home
- She started writing for The Spruce in December 2018
You can find Brie's bylines at House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country, Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, Tasting Table, Trulia, Sotheby's, HuffPost Food, and a growing list of other media outlets. Previously, she was the founding editor of HuffPost Home and StyleList Home, the managing editor of HuffPost Style and StyleList, and the senior work-life editor at HuffPost. She’s appeared as a shopping expert on NBC’s TODAY and was a featured “Tastemaker” on One Kings Lane.
Brie has a Bachelor's degree in English Literature and Art History from Rutgers University.
- 12 Ideas That Will Help You Turn Your Space Into the Ultimate Chef's Kitchen, MarthaStewart.com
- 12 of the Most Charming Small Coastal Town in America, Tasting Table
- 10 Fire Pits To Help You Live Your Coziest Fall Life, House Beautiful
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.