Brigitt Earley is a writer and editor who specializes in home hacks, products, and parenting. She writes about home products and toys for The Spruce.
- Brigitt has been published on Oprah Daily, Good Housekeeping, Apartment Therapy, Real Simple, and Martha Stewart, among others.
- She received her Masters of Science in Journalism from Northwestern University and her B.A. from Loyola University of Maryland.
- She began writing for The Spruce in March 2018.
Brigitt Earley is a freelance writer and editor based in New Jersey. She spent the bulk of her career as an editor for Real Simple, where she learned how to tackle tough stains, how to fold a fitted sheet with ease, and how to bring order to even the most cluttered space. Today, she is a regular contributor to a number of lifestyle publications, including Oprah Daily and Apartment Therapy. When not writing, Brigitt's busy raising four children (all under the age of 4!), experimenting with new recipes, and needlepointing.
Brigitt received her Masters of Science in Journalism from Northwestern University and her B.A. from Loyola University of Maryland. She also attended the French Culinary Institute.
- 20 Best Pool Chairs for Outdoor Lounging, Oprah Daily
- How to Hang a Picture Like a Pro, Good Housekeeping
- 7 Under-$100 “For Now” Upgrades to Tide You Over Until Your Next Renovation, Apartment Therapy
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.