The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued. It is replaced by the Brinkmann 61,500 BTU 4 Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner Model# 810-2415-W.
This is about as close as you are going to get to a shiny, stainless steel gas grill for $200USD. This 4-burner grill pumps out 48,000 BTUs under 513 square inches, almost enough considering the construction. The 13,500 BTU side burner is downright powerful, oddly powerful considering the grill, but then are you willing to by a bad grill for a powerful side burner?
The problem with this grill is the poor construction and flimsy materials. This gas grill, sitting on the floor of some Walmart's is there to entice you with a big cooking area and a shiny lid. What it won't do is grill well or last.
- Full function gas grill for a low price (around $200USD)
- Powerful side burner
- Low quality materials, including burners
- Lightweight construction
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel (400 series) tubular burners
- 513 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 651 square inches
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 13,500 BTU cast iron cap side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Piezoelectric igniter on knobs
- 400 series stainless steel and painted sheet metal construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Manufactured by The Brinkmann Corporation in China and sold exclusively by Walmart
Guide Review - Brinkmann 4-Burner 48,000 BTU Gas Grill Model# 810-1415-W
This is a large gas grill for a good price. At around $200USD this Walmart exclusive Brinkmann gas grill is sure to be popular amongst those who don't do their research. The 4 stainless steel (400 series stainless) burners give you a lot of versatility in grilling both direct and indirect.
The 513 square inches of primary grilling space provide ample cooking space and the 48,000 BTU output will give you almost enough heat for high-temperature grilling. With the 13,500 BTU cast iron cap side burner is powerful enough to heat a pot as large as the side table will hold. This unit only lacks a full rotisserie system (though can get a spit and fork rotisserie rod for it).
Unfortunately, this grill is built with low quality materials like the 430 stainless steel tubular burners and the plastic knobs and handles. The lightweight construction doesn't improve the quality either. The shiny stainless steel will need very regular cleaning and care to keep it shiny. There are many better quality gas grills near this price range that you should look into before this grill.