This broccoli casserole takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare. The broccoli bake is a tasty side dish to serve for a holiday dinner or everyday meal. Mayonnaise and eggs team up to bring the broccoli and cheese mixture together.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Butter a 1-quart casserole.
- Steam the broccoli 3 to 5 minutes, or until just tender; drain.
- Whisk together eggs and mayonnaise; add broccoli and onion and cheese. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until set.