The Bottom Line
Broil-King makes grills that cook. While appearances have been improving you can count on these grills to cook better than they look. This unit has some very impressive features, including a full rotisserie system and the revolutionary Dual-Tube stainless steel burners. In years past this would have been a very expensive grill, but improvements in manufacturing and larger distribution are bringing this unit in about $900USD.
That's a real bargain for a three burner gas grill of this size, with these features and this quality. This is definitely a grill worth looking at.
- Dual-Tube Stainless Steel burners are amazing
- Full feature rotisserie system included
- Solid construction with durable components
- Linear flow control values give you great control
- Some metal pieces are relatively thin
- Thin cast aluminum lid and body
- Three 16,666 BTU Dual-Tube stainless steel burners
- 400 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 635 square inches
- 50,000 BTU total output from the main burners
- 15,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner with full kit included
- Heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic Ignition
- Cast Aluminum body with 304 stainless steel components
- Good warranty
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
Guide Review - Broil-King Signet 70 Gas Grill
This is a good sized and powerful gas grill.
The excellent firebox design gives you a high, even heat that gets hot fast. The heavy cast iron cooking grates and powerful output are going to let you sear easily while the excellent linear flow control valves give you tremendous versatility.
The Dual-Tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary.
Broil-King is famous for its infinity-8 burner. Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can, even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas, simply an amazing design.
This grill comes with a full rotisserie system including a rear-mounted rotisserie burner. This is not an infrared burner, but actually, a focuses standard gas burner. It isn't fancy, but it works just as well as the infrared rotisserie burners. The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. All components on this grill are made to last, but I would still recommend a good cover.