The Bottom Line
Broil-King makes grills that cook. While appearances have been improving, you can count on these grills to cook better than they look. This unit has some very impressive features, including a full rotisserie system and the revolutionary Dual-Tube stainless steel burners. At around $650USD, this grill looks primitive when compares with more modern grills. However considering the quality of this grill, it's a real bargain for this three burner gas grill, with these features and this quality.
This is definitely a grill worth looking at.
- Dual-Tube Stainless Steel Burners are Amazing
- Solid Construction with Durable Components
- Linear Flow Control Values give you Great Control
- High Heat Output
- Full Rotisserie System
- Thin cast aluminum lid and body
- Three 14,667 BTU Dual-Tube stainless steel burners
- 450 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 725 square inches
- 44,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Solid stainless steel cooking grates
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted stainless steel rotisserie burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Cast Aluminum body with 304 stainless steel components
- Good warranty
- Full rotisserie kit included
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
Guide Review - Broil King Sovereign 70 Gas Grill
This is a big, powerful gas grill with great features and components. The excellent firebox design gives you a high, even heat that gets hot fast. The heavy stainless steel cooking grates and powerful output are going to let you sear easily while the excellent linear flow control valves give you tremendous control and versatility.
The Dual-Tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary. Broil-King is famous for its infinity-8 burner. Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can, even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas; simply an amazing design.
This grill comes with a full rotisserie kit including an 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner. The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. All components on this grill are made to last, but I would still recommend a good cover to protect it from the elements.
What you get with this grill is a great piece of cooking equipment for a good price. So bypass the big stainless steel units that look good but don't cook well and take a close look at this grill.