The Bottom Line
Broil-King makes grills that cook. This unit has some very impressive features, including a full rotisserie system and the revolutionary Dual-Tube stainless steel burners. At around $900USD, this full feature grill is expensive but it certainly can cook. The quality of this grill is exceptional and it will last for many years, but you have to factor in the price. This is definitely one of the best gas grills on the market.
- Dual-Tube Stainless Steel Burners are Amazing
- Solid Construction with Durable Components
- Linear Flow Control Values give you Great Control
- High Heat Output
- Full Function Gas Grill with Rotisserie System and Side Burner
- Thin cast aluminum body
- Three 14,667 BTU Dual-Tube stainless steel burners
- 450 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 725 square inches
- 44,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner (removable) with full rotisserie kit
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic Ignition
- Cast Aluminum body with 304 stainless steel components
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold propane or natural gas - not convertible
- Made in Canada
Guide Review - Broil King Sovereign 90 Gas Grill
This is a big, powerful gas grill with great features and components. The excellent firebox design gives you a high, even heat that gets hot fast.
The heavy stainless steel cooking grates and powerful output are going to let you sear easily while the excellent linear flow control valves give you tremendous control and versatility.
The Dual-Tube stainless steel burners on this grill are unique and revolutionary. Broil-King is famous for its infinity-8 burner.
Well, these burners give you something no other tubular burner can, even gas flow front to back. The inner tube distributes gas throughout the outer tube that then delivers a true, even flow of gas, simply an amazing design.
The Sovereign 90 comes with a full rotisserie kit including an 18,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner. The 10,000 BTU side burner is a nice touch for those of you who will actually use it. The body is a combination of cast aluminum and stainless steel. All components on this grill are made to last, but I would still recommend a good cover.