The Bottom Line
This is a great grill for the serious griller. The high level of control provided by the multi-level adjustable cooking grate is a fantastic feature. The high-quality stainless steel construction rivals much pricer models. While the BTUs might be a little low for a grill of this size the design makes up for the difference giving you an energy efficient grill that really performs. This unit comes in propane or natural gas and a wide range of mounting options.
- Fantastic warranty
- Multi-level cooking grates give you more control
- Large cooking area
- Limited features for the price
- Two 20,000 BTU stainless steel bow-tie burners for a total of 40,000 BTUs
- 695 total square inches of cooking area
- Lifetime warranty of stainless steel stand and mountings
- Push button electronic ignition
- Multi-level porcelain coated stainless steel cooking grates
- Built-in stainless steel heat indicator
- Cast aluminum body
- Stainless steel vaporization barrier
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in the United States
Guide Review - Broilmaster P3BL
Broilmaster is one of the original makers of high-quality gas grills. The P3 model offers the size and versatility that a serious griller will love. My favorite feature on this grill is the adjustable multi-level cooking grates that give you three levels of direct grilling. The quality of the parts is also very high.
The lifetime warranty of most of the components will probably never get used.
Spending the extra money for this gas grill is a good investment. The main body is cast aluminum but most everything else is made from good quality stainless steel. While the appearance might not be the best, you certainly get a great grill here.
This unit can be purchased as a standard propane or with a natural gas conversion kit. You can also customize the mounting options, including building it into a custom enclosure.