Bronwyn is the Editorial Director of the Commerce Home group at Dotdash Meredith, which includes The Spruce, The Spruce Pets, The Spruce Crafts, TreeHugger, and MyDomaine.
- Experience in writing and editing for various publications, including People, Travel + Leisure, CNN, USA Today, and Entertainment Weekly.
- Founding social media editor of InStyle’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts and architect of early social media brand partnerships with brands like Target, Lionsgate Films, and Essie.
- Served 2 years in the United States Peace Corps as a health volunteer in Mali, West Africa.
Bronwyn is a professional storyteller and digital pioneer with 20 years of experience in print, digital and social media.
Before joining Dotdash Meredith, she was co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of a boutique content agency, combining editorial style and brand marketing principles to create custom digital and social media content for brands like Hilton Hotels, Waldorf Astoria, and Bulgari. She has also worked as a writer, reporter, and editor at InStyle, Entertainment Weekly, People, and National Geographic.
In 2021, Bronwyn joined Meredith to build a product reviews program for Food & Wine, Travel + Leisure, Southern Living, and Real Simple. She now oversees commerce content for The Spruce, The Spruce Pets. The Spruce Crafts, MyDomaine, and Treehugger.
Her favorite question—to ask of friends and strangers alike—is, "Where did you get that?"
Bronwyn earned a B.A. in literature and sociology from Queen’s University at Kingston.
Bronwyn was on the team that edited Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth, the companion book to the 2006 Academy Award-winning documentary.
- The Best Pickleball Gear, According to an Instructor, Travel + Leisure
- We Put Nutribullet’s New Coffee Maker to the Test by Brewing 200 Cups of Coffee, Food & Wine
- Best Waterproof Shoes for Women, CNN Underscored
- The 20 Most Revealing Grammy Dresses Ever, Entertainment Weekly
- Jay Z under pressure to end Barneys partnership, Fox Business
- Entertainment Weekly Ramping Up Fashion Coverage on Web Site, WWD
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.