This flavorful Buffalo cheese dip is made with only 4 ingredients. Cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Buffalo wing sauce are combined with some chopped celery for a crunchy, tasty dip perfect for chicken wings or fried chicken strips. Or serve it with vegetable sticks or chips.
If you're not sure about the heat, use 3 to 4 tablespoons of the wing sauce and add more to the blender, tasting between pulses, to suit your taste. It's a delicious dip to serve your game day gathering or make it for a party or potluck.
Serve the dip with vegetable dippers, chips, or crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened, cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons buffalo sauce (or more)
- 1 stick celery (chopped)
In a bowl with a hand-held stick blender or in a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, wing sauce, and celery. Blend or process until smooth.
Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Add about 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions to the dip.
- Replace the mayonnaise with prepared ranch style dressing.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of finely chopped chicken to the dip.
- Hot Buffalo Cheese Dip: Replace the mayonnaise with prepared ranch style dressing and stir 1/2 cup of mozzarella or fontina cheese.Spoon the mixture into a small greased baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for about 20 minutes, or until the dip is hot.
You Might Also Like