Serve these delicious spicy and crispy oven fried chicken strips for an everyday meal with fries and a side vegetable.
Or, double the recipe and make them for a game day snack or party. This easy recipe makes about 20 to 24 chicken strips, enough for a meal for four. They're wonderful with the included Buffalo aioli, served with a spicy mayonnaise, or your favorite blue cheese dip.
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce, such as Frank's, Stonewall Kitchens, or your favorite
- 1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Buffalo Aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons dill relish
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Oil the foil or spray with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Cut the chicken breasts crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. Put them in a food storage bag or bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of the wing sauce. Let stand for 15 minutes or marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Combine the panko crumbs, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley. Add the melted butter and toss to blend.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, finely chopped celery, relish, a dash of garlic powder, and 2 tablespoons of the Buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with the aioli for dipping.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Buffalo-Style
These delicious chicken drumsticks are baked with garlic and olive oil, then they're coated with hot sauce and drizzled with Ranch or blue cheese dressing. These make a great snack or dinner entree, and they're delicious with fries or a rice dish. Serve these flavorful chicken drumsticks with more dressing on the side.
Baked Buffalo Wings
These fabulous chicken wings are easy to prepare with a simple brine and a quick and easy 4 ingredient sauce. Serve the wings with the traditional blue cheese dip or a blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, or your favorite dip. Add more Tabasco to dial up the heat.
Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
These tasty chicken wings are deep fried and served with a flavorful blue cheese sauce. The wings are perfect for a game day snack, or make them for a weekend meal for your family.
Oven Fried Chicken With Curry Mayonnaise Coating
These flavorful chicken strips are easy to prepare and bake, and they're much lower in fat than fried chicken strips. Feel free to cut the chicken into nugget shapes.