I like to make this butterscotch haystacks recipe for bake sales and potlucks, because it is so quick and easy. You only need a few ingredients for this recipe, and you can make them in the microwave -- perfect for last-minute desserts or snacks.
Don't Miss: Chocolate Haystacks Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 ounces. chow mein noodles, broken
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Place butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 3-5 minutes. Stir, and repeat, if necessary, until the chips are melted.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles and peanuts, breaking up the noodles as you do so.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours until hardened.
Variation:Instead of 1/2 cup of peanuts, try 1/4 cup of peanuts and 1/4 cup raisins.
Don't Miss: Easy No Bake Desserts