This vanilla-flavored fudge mimics the fall colors of candy corn. Candy corn fudge makes a great Halloween party treat! Candy Corn Fudge is incredibly easy, but it requires several chilling periods, so be sure to allow plenty of time to make this recipe. Don't miss the video showing how to make candy corn fudge!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- 4 drops yellow food coloring (or more as needed)
- 4 drops orange food coloring (or more as needed)
1. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place 4 ounces (about 2/3 cup) white chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, about 1-1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
3. Stir until the chocolate is a smooth paste. Once the chocolate is smooth, add approximately 1/3 of the frosting and a few drops of yellow food coloring.
Stir to combine, and adjust the coloring amount until you get a yellow you are satisfied with.
4. Pour the yellow fudge into the prepared pan and refrigerate until mostly set, about 30 minutes. The fudge does not have to be rock-hard but should be set enough so that it doesn’t move when the pan is tilted.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3, but use orange food coloring instead. If you don’t have orange coloring, use yellow and red color in a 2:1 ratio. Pour the orange-colored fudge over the yellow fudge, smooth it in an even layer, and return to the refrigerator to allow the new layer to set.
6. Repeat steps 2 and 3 once more, this time omitting any food coloring so that the top layer is white. Pour the white fudge over the orange layer and return to the refrigerator once more. After it has set for about 10 minutes, lightly score it into 1-inch squares, and press a candy corn into the center of each square. Return the fudge to the refrigerator and allow it to set fully, about 2 hours.
7. To serve, cut the fudge into 1-inch squares. Be sure to use a large knife with a smooth blade, and wipe the blade frequently to ensure that the sides of the fudge squares do not get smeared with other colors. Stored in an airtight refrigerated container this fudge will last for up to a week.