This is not your average lobster in butter dish, no this is Caribbean Lobster with a Jerk-Rum Butter.
For even more flavor, beyond the spicy jerk seasoning and the sweet rum, this recipe also calls for onion, pepper, lime, chives and pepper.
- Parboil the lobster until bright red, then bake in the over at 300 degrees F with a little melted butter for about 15 minutes.
- While the lobster bakes, sauté onion, jerk seasoning, and sweet pepper in remaining melted butter.
- Remove from heat, pour in the rum and add butter, stirring until it has melted evenly and creamily.
- Add lime juice and herbs.
- Serve over lobster or in dipping bowls on plate.
Recipe Courtesy: Mount Gay Rum