Caroline is a writer, editor, and content strategist based in New York City. Her experience spans small business finance, culture, style, literature, and health and wellness. She spends much of her time finishing her first novel, reading other people’s novels, and exploring the East Village, where she lives and plans on never leaving.
- Her work has appeared in numerous publications such as Men’s Health, Prevention, Bustle, and Refinery29
- Caroline has written for The Spruce since May 2019
- She received her MFA in Fiction from New York University
Among other publications, her writing has appeared in Fundera, Men's Health, Prevention, Bustle, Mic, and Refinery29.
In 2017, she received her MFA in Fiction from New York University, where she taught undergraduate creative writing. She also received her Bachelor’s degree in English and American Literature from NYU.
- The 9 Best Carry-On Bags, According to Frequent Travelers, Men's Health
- How to Set up a Home Office: The Ultimate Guide, Fundera.com
- The 9 Best Dopp Kits So You Can Groom On The Go, Men's Health
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.