A design enthusiast, Carrie writes about inspiring homes, lifestyle products, and design trends for digital media companies and brands.
- Carrie has written for Apartment Therapy and Hunker
- She has been a contributor to The Spruce since March 2019
- She has a degree in Environmental Studies from Prescott College
As a California-based lifestyle review writer for Dotdash, Carrie often gets to test the very best, most essential products in the lifestyle category, meaning beach chairs and sandals, of course. You can follow her on Instagram @carrie.bluth.
Carrie earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Studies from Prescott College and studied copyediting along the way.
- 5 Fashion Principles that Translate to Home Decorating, Apartment Therapy
- 36 Amazing Things Under $20 On Amazon That Keep Selling Out, Bustle
- 13 Modern Wall Sconces That Are Anything But Boring, Hunker
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.