- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream all the ingredientys except for the confectioners sugar and "chai tea" concentrate.
- Once the butter mixture is light and fluffy, begin adding the sugar one heaping tablespoon at a time. Beat the mixture as you add the sugar, or beat it until it is smooth in between adding each scoop.
- Add three tablespoons of the chai concentrate. Beat until smooth
- Add more chai concentrate as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- If desired, chill the frosting before using it to ice cake, cupcakes or other baked goods.
It yields rough two cups of frosting, which is enough to frost about one-dozen cupcakes or one eight-inch, two-layer layer cake.