Charlene Petitjean-Barkulis is the managing editor at Lucie’s List, where she is dedicated to supporting women as they enter motherhood by producing useful and engaging content.
- She has written for Health Magazine and Well Rounded (acquired by Motherly)
- Charlene has written for The Spruce since March 2019
- She has a Masters Degree in Journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
Charlene is also an avid shopper who's always on the hunt for the latest and greatest kids gear and decor. When she’s not writing or editing, she's most likely chasing after her two boys, shopping for herself, or binge-watching Netflix.
She has a Masters degree in Journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- 5 Reasons The Casper Is the Ultimate Mattress For Moms, Motherly
- The Bugaboo Fox Stroller Review, Motherly
- 7 Mom Hacks to Make Your Life Easier, Motherly
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.