Charlene Petitjean-Barkulis is the managing editor at Lucie’s List, where she is dedicated to supporting women as they enter motherhood by producing useful and engaging content.
- She has written for Health Magazine and Well Rounded (acquired by Motherly)
- Charlene has written for The Spruce since March 2019
- She has a Masters Degree in Journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
Charlene is also an avid shopper who's always on the hunt for the latest and greatest kids gear and decor. When she’s not writing or editing, she's most likely chasing after her two boys, shopping for herself, or binge-watching Netflix. Her nearly 20 years of experience has included contributions to Everyday Health, Health Magazine, and Well Rounded (acquired by Motherly).
She has a Masters degree in Journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- 5 Reasons The Casper Is the Ultimate Mattress For Moms, Motherly
- The Bugaboo Fox Stroller Review, Motherly
- 7 Mom Hacks to Make Your Life Easier, Motherly
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.