Under its new ownership, Charlton Flea Market & Antiques became Charlton Antiques & Flea Market. Regular shoppers who consider it a must-go market for antique and vintage treasures just call it the Charlton Flea Market.
26 Trolly Crossing Road
Charlton, Massachusetts 01507
- located approximately half an hour east of Brimfield, Massachusetts
Days and Times
Charlton Flea Market & Antiques opens every Saturday and Sunday, except on some major holidays. But, different areas of the flea market and antique store have different times and different hours.
Indoor Flea Market
- Held on Sundays only
- Shopping hours 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- open rain or shine
Outdoor Flea Market
- Held on Saturdays and Sundays
- Saturdays 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sundays 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Indoor Antique Co-op Store
- Open on Saturdays and Sundays
- Shopping hours 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- open rain or shine
Admission and Parking
- Free admission
- Free parking
The more than 125 vendors at Charlton Flea Market & Antiques sell everything from fine antiques to discount groceries. But, the majority of the booths (around 75 percent) feature antique or vintage goods.
There's no way to list it all, but you'll probably see:
- Vintage and antique furniture
- Coins, stamps, and advertising art
- Grocery items
- Knives and swords
- Garden supplies, furniture, and decorations
- Books and movies
- Vintage home accessories and housewares
- Vintage table lamps and chandeliers
- Porcelain and glassware
- Clothing, jewelry, and fashion accessories
- Toys and games
Charlton Flea Market & Antiques Shopping Tips
- Go hungry on Sundays. The full-service kitchen opens for breakfast and lunch from 7 a.m. through 2 p.m.
- While you're at the flea market, visit the co-op building to browse the antique and vintage merchandise in the permanent antique-mall-style booths. The co-op building opens from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Take lots of cash and your flea market tool kit. You'll need both.
- Booth prices vary according to location: indoor flea market, outdoor flea market, or antique co-op.
- Outdoor flea market set up starts at 7 a.m. Saturdays and 6 a.m. Sundays
- Indoor flea market restocking or set up from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Permanent indoor booths at indoor co-op function like antique mall booths. You stock and stage your space, but you don't have to be on hand during shopping hours.