The Bottom Line
This gas grill has been discontinued. Its closest replacement is the Charmglow 4-Burner Stainless Steel Model #810-8530-S.
This is two grills in one. Each side is a completely separate grill with two 12,000 BTU burners. While this gives you the flexibility of grilling two completely different things, with different temperatures, it might be a nuisance for a large cookout. Consider that each side is less than 12 inches across.
That is something you need to decide. This is a Home Depot store brand grill made by Brinkmann Corp. At about $300USD you get a side burner and full rotisserie system.
- Dual Cooking Chamber for dual grilling
- Dual Cooking Chamber may be inconvenient for large cookouts
- Lower quality stainless steel body parts and doors
- Limited Indirect grilling space
- Four 12,000 BTU 304 stainless steel burners
- 420 square inches of primary grilling area for a total of 630 square inches. 210 primary per side
- 48,000 BTUs from the main burners, divided between two cooking chambers
- 430 Stainless Steel construction with plastic knobs
- Relatively heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU side burner with brass cap
- Electric Igniter
- Made by Brinkmann in China exclusively for Home Depot
Guide Review - Charmglow 4-Burner 2-Lid Gas Grill
This grill is going to capture a lot of attention.
As one of the few completely dual gas grills, people will see this as something new and potential very convenient. What you have to ask yourself is, will one of these be enough for most things you grill? While this grill gives you the ability to grill to completely different items at the same time with two different temperatures, what you basically are getting is two, two burner gas grills.
The indirect grilling space of either side is rather small so you might not be able to grill a large turkey on this grill without using the rotisserie, which is rather small.
In addition to the dual grill design, this unit small side burner, but basically is a simple grill with limited cooking abilities. If you really think about what you are getting with this grill I'm sure it won't seem that attractive.
This grill is made by Brinkmann in China, exclusively for Home Depot under their Charmglow store brand. The production quality is low. Lower grade stainless steel the doors and lower parts. 304 Stainless is used only on the burners. The porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates are good but the burner tents are thin porcelain painted metal, prone to rusting over time. Of course, for under $300USD you can’t expect a lot.