This cheddar cheese fondue is flavored with a little dry mustard and beer. It's a simple, delicious fondue, perfect for dipping bread or veggies.
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Dash cayenne (or add a dash of hot sauce to the melted mixture)
- 3/4 c. beer
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, flour, mustard and ground cayenne; mix to blend thoroughly.
- In fondue pot, combine the beer and Worcestershire sauce.
- Set temperature at 375° F and heat until bubbling.
- Gradually add the cheese mixture, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts and mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200° F and serve with crusty bread cubes or vegetable dippers.
You Might Also Like