Thanks to Mary for sharing her copycat recipe for Red Lobster biscuits. They're super easy to prepare with biscuit mix, butter, and cheese. A little garlic powder adds the flavor.
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix, homemade or Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- In mixing bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms, then beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop from spoon onto ungreased baking sheet and bake at 450° until golden brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Mix together butter and garlic powder. Brush over hot biscuits and serve hot.
- Brown Butter and Sage Biscuits
- Southern-Style Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cranberry-Walnut Biscuits
- Angel Biscuits