Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
This cheesy potatoes recipe is one of those side dishes that's easy enough to make every day, yet tasty enough to serve to company.
I like to serve these cheesy roasted potatoes with lemon roasted chicken or my favorite beef brisket recipe.
- 2-1/2 lbs. potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in a large, heavy roasting pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Roast 35-40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes. Crumble bacon on top.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Broccoli Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Broccoli Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Cauliflower Twice Baked Potatoes
Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Croquettes with Vegetables
Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Soup Recipe
Radish Mashed Potatoes
Red Potato Salad Recipe
Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe