Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
This cheesy potatoes recipe is one of those side dishes that's easy enough to make every day, yet tasty enough to serve to company.
I like to serve these cheesy roasted potatoes with lemon roasted chicken or my favorite beef brisket recipe.
- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in a large, heavy roasting pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Roast 35 to 40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes. Crumble bacon on top.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.