This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal.
Don't Miss: Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 10.75 oz. can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 c. frozen corn
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat and transfer beef to a 1-quart casserole dish. Add golden mushroom soup, milk, frozen peas, carrots, and corn. Stir well.
- Top with cheese, then tater tots.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
Don't Miss: Recipes with Ground Beef