Chelsea Stuart is a senior commerce editor who works on Dotdash’s lifestyle brands (The Spruce, Verywell, and TripSavvy). Since joining the team in May 2018, she has assigned, edited, and published hundreds of product reviews on everything from KitchenAid ovens to Brooklinen down comforters.
- Chelsea’s writing has appeared in a number of online publications including Jetsetter, SmarterTravel, What to Pack, Best Life, Matador Network, and Marriott Traveler.
- She received her B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- In 2013, she sailed to 16 different countries and four different continents with Semester at Sea.
Before joining the team at Dotdash, Chelsea worked as an editorial assistant and staff writer at Jetsetter, a TripAdvisor company. During her years there, she drove the company’s commerce initiative writing and publishing destination-specific packing guides, travel accessory roundups, and editors’ pick lists. While she has written travel content for numerous brands including What to Pack, Best Life, and Matador Network, she also loves covering home trends and design. When she’s not at work, she’s likely watching reality TV (like, a lot of it) or exploring her corner of Bushwick, Brooklyn.
Chelsea received her B.A. in Writing, Literature, and Publishing from Emerson College.
- 27 of the Best Brands Available on Amazon, What to Pack
- 18 Destination-Inspired Home Decor Ideas for Spring, Jetsetter
- The 9 Best Hair Straighteners for Travel, What to Pack
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.